Saturday, April 16, 2005

Who Wrote the Bible?

So, yesterday afternoon as I went to retrieve the newspapers from the mailbox, a book fell into my hands... Who Wrote the Bible? by Richard Elliott Friedman. Intrigued, yes. Who does it belong to? I don't know ... maybe the housemate that isn't here this weekend... I'm thinking I might read it :) I am in need of another good book to read.

Today has been good. A BBQ with friends, quality moments and foozeball fun! I even saw some cardinals today :) So pretty! It was so nice to sit on the grass, have the sunshine on my face and be surrounded by friends.

I confirmed my living arrangements for the summer. I will be living in Peterborough with some friends working at CH. I am looking forward to the summer! One day at a time!

So many thoughts are rushing through my mind right now...

I'm listening to Mercy Me right now... The Song, Keep Singing, is on repeat right now

I love this song, it's a reminder for me that God is full of goodness, faithfulness and love for His children. That He is the one keeping my heart beating :)

The chorus reads,
//But I gotta keep singing/I gotta keep praising Your name/You're the one that's keeping my heart beating/I gotta keep singing/I gotta keep praising your name/That's the only way that I'll find healing/Can I climb up in Your lap/I don't wanna leave/Jesus sing over me/I gotta keep singing//

I would love to climb into his lap right now... so, I think I will take advantage of this time alone - read the Word, sing my heart out and spend some time with Jesus.

Good night :D
May God bless you tonight

No comments: