Friday, April 15, 2005

Edgar lives here...

I should really be in bed sleeping and dreaming right now.. 'la ti me "dream dream dream" fa la so' but if I have realized anything today, it is that I love to write! So, I will write...

For all of you that are wondering.. Edgar is a dear friend.. of an unknown species, he lives in the walls of Unit #15 - and I shall miss him and his troops dearly in the years to come :)
Only semi-true ;) The part about missing him! It really is an unpleasant sound! P.S. Don't tell the new tenants! sol (smile out loud) Yes, I realize I'm a nerk.. Continuing...

I wrote an exam today, I believe it went fairly well. We will see. A friend came and surprised me with a short visit today. She is awesome. A very encouraging friend! The stars are gorgerous again tonight!

The dishes in our kitchen are piling up.. Amy is starting to pack up her things... I think it's finally becoming real. Moving day: April 27th. I'm sad to be leaving. This house has been home to me for three beautiful years. Many memories, much laughter and some tears.. I'm going to miss this place!

My housemate John Austin bought home some stale Tim Horton goodies tonight, which I am grateful for - gotta love housemates who work for Tim's :D The cupcake/sprinkle cake and the pecan tart went well with my grilled cheese and bacon sandwich! Yummy! Did I mention that I love food?!?

On that note, I am signing off!
Good night Honey ;)

No comments: