Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Self and Social Interaction

Social psychology is the understanding of the complicated ways in which social life is accomplished...

So, that is what I should be studying right now.. but instead I felt inspired to write a blog. Or rather my procrastination skills kicked into gear ;)

Here's the deal, my friend Melissa and I have been in 'competition' as to who is the girly girl - neither of us is willing to accept the prize! Your job is to study the evidence and pick a winner. I realize that some of you might not know this Melissa whom I speak of but... p.s. she's the winner ;)

Melissa Erin
Pairs of shoes: 20ish
Hair products: too many to list ;)
Accessories: So many to choose from!
Make-up: pretty basic, but she has sparkles!
Clothes: One pink shirt and a variety of skirts and etc.
Wedding Plans: I don't know if she has planned her wedding...

Sarah Beth
Pairs of shoes: 6
Hair products: Shampoo et Conditioner
Accessories: Watch, hair tie and perhaps a necklace somedays...
Make-up: pretty basic as well, no sparkles ;)
Clothes: I must admit, I own some pink items, two of which are dresses ;)
Wedding Plans: I know I have not planned my wedding - I plan to be there though :)

So, comment away... We'd love to hear your feedback!

No comments: