Tuesday, June 21, 2005

She awakes...

I return.. I have had a couple hours of sleep and am feeling somewhat refreshed and silly :)
Continuing...

This past week has pasted fairly quickly. I spent it in Ajax. Anticipating the release of Coach Carter. Spending time with family and friends. Friends from childhood, catching up... and friends now. Watching movies, talking, hot tubbing, rollar blading for the first time and surviving the experience.

I believe the caffiene is getting to me... I hear whistling and it's not me... interesting... the Pepsi remains at 1/3, the chips 1/2 and the chocolate bar has not changed from it's earlier state. Reason being.. the chocolate bar resembles a certain solid that I have the priviledge of working with ;)

The 3:00 a.m mark, it never fails me... So tired!

This week a good family friend passed away from cancer... continue to pray for their family. Wayne, and the three children, Sonja, Matthew and Andrea. May God continue to surround them in their loss.

This is the part when it starts to get extremely random :)
I kinda met two of Dave's guy friends from school on Friday. They just kinda stood there, but they do exist ;)
I unpacked a couple boxes while in Ajax, my room still remains a scattered mess.
I had the privilege of playing with children yesterday, we played basketball, or bounce the ball as Nathan is only 2 1/2 ish. I splashed in pretend puddles with my friend Adelaine.
Lunch was delicious :) Happy Father's Day!
The fireworks went off yesterday night to end Ajax's home week celebration. Ajax is now in it's 51st year... still so young!
Britt and John are engaged! Congratuations.

Today was spend packing, eating, grocery shopping, taking a surprise visit to Shauna's where a bonfire was build, marshmellows were roasted and fun times were had!

Have you ever had that moment when.... your words just stop. I am having that moment. And so I shall end :D
3 hours and 40 minutes to go!

P.S. Remember when I say today, it actually means yesterday, and yesterday is the day before today :) - this morning the birds came out at 4:15 a.m ! Have a beautiful Tuesday!

No comments: