Saturday, July 08, 2006

July 8, 2006

I have a friend named Brittany-Ann. She recently posted a new Xanga.

http://www.xanga.com/brigody

It amazes me sometimes how alike we really are, because we are also quite different. I spent this morning with her.

I have had a desire to write for awhile, not knowing what to write or to share ... I think the desire is always there, always lingering. In a moment I could share my heart with another.. and in that same moment, it is gone, to my thoughts, to a place in my mind that fears what will be said if my heart is shared; if I consciously am intimate with another.

I doubt myself. I compare. I forget. I am human.

Sometimes I wish that this blog had been created for only my eyes...

I do know that I am loved. I am loved by a beautiful God. I fear Him. I love Him. I am His child. I am safe in His mighty arms. He knows all my thoughts... every single one. The thoughts that I don't dare to spill onto these pages.

I want to be challenged. I want to encourage. I want to share experiences. I want to be real..

I want others to be real with me.

I have found that God continues to surprise me and lead me in ways I can't imagine. He has His hand on my life. He is my Rock. Each day is new. His compassions are new with each morning. I love children and teaching.. is this where He leads? I would like to teach elementary school. I would like to get married one day. I would like to have children. A few of my dreams.. One day at a time... in His time.

I wait knowing that I am forever loved.

I am done with my ramblings... atleast for another day.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I thought maybe you were dead. I had a really pretty funeral mapped out in my head. You would have loved it.

:)

Glad to see you're still posting! You have to keep it up, it's the best way I stay connected!!! Especially when I'm thousand upon thousands of miles away!

oxox