Sunday, December 25, 2005

The Mystery of the Scotch-tape

Wow, I am indeed impressed with my recent blogging.
Another short story.
So, the family and I were wrapping presents on the eve before Christmas Eve in the living room, it was indeed family fun! I noticed that my Dad started to place gifts under the tree that didn't belong to his Secret Santa. The fun part of having Secret Santa's is finding out who everyone has before Christmas day :) I questioned him but he just smiled to himself.
On Christmas Eve, Heather and Mom were finishing up the Christmas wrapping.. problem, no scotch-tape.. Mystery...
This morning as we were opening gifts, we found the scotch-tape, my Dad was having sooo much fun wrapping the gifts that he started to grab things in front of him, beside him, behind him. Needless to say it sat safety under the tree for two nights :D
Merry Christmas!!!
I pray that your Christmas was filled with the hope of Jesus, and that your life will be blessed in knowing and loving Him as the Saviour of this world.
Much love.

No comments: